To enjoy a peaceful outdoor time full of beautiful flowers and vibrant greens, you must plant some privacy trees in your yard that can give you a fresh green landscape. We understand most people love to plant evergreens; however, you have many more options. When you wish to plant privacy plants, go for different kinds of plants. If pests attack one of your plants, then the entire screen stays unaffected. Most fast-growing trees and shrubs can give you immediate privacy, but some of them have weaker trunk or branches, which can be easily attacked by insects. These trees also require pruning to develop a tough structure.
Check out the List of Quick-Growing Privacy Scrubs for Your Yard
1. Glossy Abelia: This rounded scrub has marvelous white spring flowers that turn purple during the fall. This scrub can get taller almost three feet yearly.
2. Forsythia: A woody and early-blooming scrub can make your yard look beautiful with its yellow flowers. This scrub can develop nearly two feet yearly.
3. Nellie R. Stevens Holly: Surround your yard with the tall leafy shrub that has beautiful vibrant leaves, which can get bigger three feet yearly.
4. North Privet: This pyramid-shaped scrub has beautiful dark glossy leaves. It can enhance the beauty of your yard. This fastest-growing scrub can grow around three feet every year.
5. Wax Myrtle: This beautiful olive-green bush can grow nearly a foot per year. However, the maximum height the scrub can reach is up to 20 feet.
List of the Rapid-Growing Privacy Trees
1. Leyland Cypress: The tree is also known as leylandii, and is a fast-growing tall and sleek looking lush tree can develop around four feet yearly.
2. Silver Maple: With sparkling silver leaves, this huge shade tree can grow nearly two feet every year.
3. Eastern White Pine: With attractive greenish-blue needles, this tall evergreen tree can grow around three feet every year.
4. Dawn Redwood: Excellent for huge landscapes, this little-maintenance shade tree can develop around two feet yearly.
5. Areca Palm: With a maximum growth of 35 feet, this tropical palm tree can develop nearly two feet per year. It is also the most widely used tree.
6. Hybrid Poplar: This fantastic tree can get bigger to eight feet each year. This shade tree is fast-growing and has silvery-green leaves.
7. Green Giant Arborvitae: It is an outstanding pyramid-shaped lush with luscious green leaves, which can develop three feet a year.
Are You Ready to Plant Fastest-Growing Evergreens?
Several plants make great candidates, but if you wish to have a beautiful yard with fast-growing plants. You must plant the Eastern White Pine and Green Giant Arborvitae, which can develop to two feet yearly. Moreover, hybrid plants can grow nearly five feet a year. Go for evergreens and secure your privacy by enhancing the beauty of your yard.