To enjoy a peaceful outdoor time full of beautiful flowers and vibrant greens, you must plant some privacy trees in your yard that can give you a fresh green landscape. We understand most people love to plant evergreens; however, you have many more options. When you wish to plant privacy plants, go for different kinds of plants. If pests attack one of your plants, then the entire screen stays unaffected. Most fast-growing trees and shrubs can give you immediate privacy, but some of them have weaker trunk or branches, which can be easily attacked by insects. These trees also require pruning to develop a tough structure.
Check out the List of Quick-Growing Privacy Scrubs for Your Yard
1. Glossy Abelia: This rounded scrub has marvelous white spring flowers that turn purple during the fall. This scrub can get taller almost three feet yearly.
2. Forsythia: A woody and early-blooming scrub can make your yard look beautiful with its yellow flowers. This scrub can develop nearly two feet yearly.
3. Nellie R. Stevens Holly: Surround your yard with the tall leafy shrub that has beautiful vibrant leaves, which can get bigger three feet yearly.
4. North Privet: This pyramid-shaped scrub has beautiful dark glossy leaves. It can enhance the beauty of your yard. This fastest-growing scrub can grow around three feet every year.
5. Wax Myrtle: This beautiful olive-green bush can grow nearly a foot per year. However, the maximum height the scrub can reach is up to 20 feet.
List of the Rapid-Growing Privacy Trees
1. Leyland Cypress: The tree is also known as leylandii, and is a fast-growing tall and sleek looking lush tree can develop around four feet yearly.
2. Silver Maple: With sparkling silver leaves, this huge shade tree can grow nearly two feet every year.
3. Eastern White Pine: With attractive greenish-blue needles, this tall evergreen tree can grow around three feet every year.
4. Dawn Redwood: Excellent for huge landscapes, this little-maintenance shade tree can develop around two feet yearly.
5. Areca Palm: With a maximum growth of 35 feet, this tropical palm tree can develop nearly two feet per year. It is also the most widely used tree.
6. Hybrid Poplar: This fantastic tree can get bigger to eight feet each year. This shade tree is fast-growing and has silvery-green leaves.
7. Green Giant Arborvitae: It is an outstanding pyramid-shaped lush with luscious green leaves, which can develop three feet a year.
Are You Ready to Plant Fastest-Growing Evergreens?
Several plants make great candidates, but if you wish to have a beautiful yard with fast-growing plants. You must plant the Eastern White Pine and Green Giant Arborvitae, which can develop to two feet yearly. Moreover, hybrid plants can grow nearly five feet a year. Go for evergreens and secure your privacy by enhancing the beauty of your yard.
Here's a little bit of info and research on live Christmas Trees from Tree Fellers!
Live Christmas trees with pros and cons
White Fir Christmas Tree
White or Black Hill Spruce
Many people often give a quick chop to their trees without calling tree service in Nashville, Tennessee, when they think the trees are getting longer than their liking. You do it too often, even without realizing, you are causing the most harm to your beloved trees.
What does Tree Topping Mean?
Tree topping comes to your mind after noticing the name. It is when people cut off the top part of the trees for making it shorter. It often results in a weak and unstable tree, which is vulnerable to many hazards, including breaking.
Then Why People Tends to Top their Trees?
The main factor behind people, who tend to top their trees, is the misconception and lack of trees knowledge. However, there are many more reasons people decide to perform this dangerous task even without knowing. People often exercise tree topping when they think long trees can interfere with electrical wires and result in power loss. Many people don’t like long trees close to their residence. Many even top up trees because of their fear that it may get uprooted due to storms.
These are very concerning factors, but more methods you can apply for taking care of your trees. People can also call for tree service in Nashville, Tennessee, for bringing out the perfect solutions, but in no way tree topping is the best way.
How Topping Causes Harm to Trees
The procedure of tree topping can cause harm to your tree in four different ways. First, the topping up procedure removes many leaves from the tree, which minimizes the tree’s food source. Shortened limbs are more prone to insect attacks, decaying, and other diseases.
After the topping up procedure, new stems originated, which are often weaker than the previous ones. New branches grow again and put the tree into its original height. Hence, the disastrous process continues in a circle, makes the tree weaker from inside. If you are looking for an alternative way to overcome your targets without harming your trees, services from Tree Fellers in Nashville can come into your assistance.
What Can We Do for Protecting Our Trees?
We all have to keep in mind, even the trees from our neighborhood are a part of the broader ecosystem. Hence, we have to protect them and proffer a healthy and long life for them.
According to the experts, insufficient educational programming and weak enforcement of ordinances have resulted in poor tree protection in Nashville. However, through the underwritten ways, you can do your part in protecting your trees.
Needless to say that a task observes success earlier when concerned citizens work together for a single cause. Hence, if people can stick to their values and perform together to protect their trees, it will undoubtedly impact the environment. Call Tree Fellers in Nashville for any tree trimming or tree removal services. Our quick response team is always remain on standby to deal with the towering trees and possible emergencies.